First Aid Christchurch training is provided by TriEx Health, Safety and Wellness Limited, a leading provider of first aid training for Canterbury businesses, schools, sport organisations and individuals.
TriEx are a Private Training Establishment (PTE) that has been granted registration by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
TriEx offer their clients training for the NZQA first aid unit standards 26551 (Provide First Aid for Life Threatening Conditions) and 26552 (Demonstrate Knowledge of Common First Aid Conditions and How To Respond To Them). These unit standards replaced the 6400, 6401, 6402 series.
We also offer training for the child and infant NZQA unit standard 25459 – Provide First Aid for Young Children.
What are the benefits of completing your first aid training with us?
- As the course duration for these unit standards is shorter than the previous 2 days training….. the training is more cost effective, saving you $$$ on your training budget
- Our training is an 8 hour training day, after which you will achieve the above first aid unit standards… saving you 1 day of lost time or production.
- If you have a team of 6+ requiring training, we can come to your place, saving you down time and $ per person
- You will receive training in the most up to date NZQA first aid unit standards
- Learn in a fun and friendly environment
- Maximum course participants is capped at 15 to allow you to participate and learn effectively
- By choosing us as your favourite first aid training provider, you enable us to give teenagers at our local secondary schools free first aid training though our community initiative ‘TeenAid’. To learn more about this exciting concept, please head over to our TeenAid page.
Our training promises to offer you up to date training techniques, a fun filled first aid course and tailored training to ensure all attendees walk away with life saving skills and the knowledge and confidence to assist in a real first aid situation.
So, why not choose us to ensure your team are effectively trained with essential life saving first aid skills?Our Client’s Say